Changing tree node icons
Note: if the menu Menu: Icons is not visible, please open the icons pane first (e.g. using Menu: View⁄Accessory pane⁄Icons).
These options can be used to change tree-node icons:
- Menu: Icons⁄Apply icon to node: applies the currently selected icon (in the icons pane) to the selected tree node.
- Alternatively, double-clicking on an icon in the icons plane 'applies' this icon to the current tree node.
- Menu: Icons⁄Apply icon to subtree: applies the currently selected icon (in the icons pane) to all nodes contained in the currently selected subtree.
- Menu: Tree⁄Copy⁄Icon: copies the icon to the TreePad icon clipboard
- Menu: Tree⁄Paste⁄Icon: pastes the icon from the TreePad icon clipboard to the current node
- Menu: Tree⁄Paste⁄Icon into subtree: pastes the icon from the TreePad icon clipboard to all the nodes in the current subtree
Apply icon to subtree
Using the function 'Apply icon to subtree' in the Node properties dialog, you can apply the icon of the selected node to all existing nodes of the subtree.