Startup and shutdown
To start up TreePad
- Click on the program icon by clicking on the TreePad X Enterprise program icon inside the Windows start menu. By default the program icon can be found inside the TreePad X Enterprise program group.
- Or you can double-click on the program itself (executable) in the directory (folder) in which you installed TreePad; or
- Create a shortcut to TreePad and double-click on the shortcut.
To shut down TreePad
- Click Main menu ⁄ Database ⁄ Exit; or
- Click the TreePad icon at the extreme left of the Title bar, then select Close; or
- Press Alt+F4; or
- If TreePad's Tray icon is visible, right-click the icon and select Close program.
You can close the currently open database within TreePad and still leave the program running. See Closing databases.
To run TreePad at Windows startup
Create a shortcut to the program and paste it in the C:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp folder.