Article button bar
In the The main TreePad window, the Article button bar lies below the article (or directly below the accessory pane if this is open).
The article button bar contains a number of buttons which, when clicked, will open up the corresponding Accessory pane. Each accessory pane has its own function.
The article buttons are, from left to right:
- the Article button, which hides any opened accessory pane and consequently restores the article to its full size.
- the History button. See History pane.
- the Search results (SearchR) button. See Search Results pane.
- the Bookmarks button. See Bookmarks.
- the Icons button. See Node icons.
- the Attachments (Attachm) button. See Attachments
- the DraftPad button. See DraftPad.
You can also hide the Article Button Bar by right-clicking any blank part of the toolbar docking area (see Using toolbars) to bring up the Toolbar menu, then unticking Article Button Bar. You can also do this from Main menu ⁄ View ⁄ Options ⁄ Infobars and ticking or unticking the visibility box associated with the Article Button Bar.
The Article Button Bar is one of several objects in TreePad collectively known as infobars.