The TreePad recycle bin contains images and icons which are no longer used in the currently opened TreePad database. The recycle bin can be opened through: Menu: Tools⁄Recycler or the recycler button on the file toolbar:
The recycle bin is available for TreePad 7.x (.tpd) as well as for TreePad 6.x (.hjt and .htmhjt) databases. The recycle bin provides one extra step in the deletion of images and icons from the database, adding an additional measure of security.
- The button 'Select all' selects all images or icons, depending on which tab is visible (the tab 'Non-used images', or the tab 'Non-used icons').
- To select one icon or image, click on an item in the list.
- To select multiple icons or images, hold down the ctrl or shift key while clicking on the list.
- Images or icons which are unused can be salvaged to a folder of your choice through the recycler's export function (the button 'Export selected' in the screenshot above exports all selected images or icons to your harddisk).
- The button 'Wipe selected' permanently deletes the selected images or icons from the database.