Use different node icons to:
- Brighten up and personalize your TreePad file.
- Identify key nodes. An icon may convey more information than a cryptic code appended to a node title.
- Color-code all nodes at the same level of a subtree, as has been done in this manual. Useful if you can't find the right font attribute (face, size, accent, color, etc.) for your needs.
- Relocate you where you left off at the end of the last session (as an alternative to Bookmarks)
- Add non-verbal information to the node subject, such as its emotional value.