To perform a search replace inside the current article:
(1) Click "Menu: Search/Article replace"
(If the article has focus, you can also use the keyboard shortcut "Ctrl R".)
(2) The "Replace article text dialog" appears.
(3) In the "Text to find" box, type the original text (i.e. the text that you would like to be replaced).
(4) In the "Replace with" box, type the new text
(5) If you click "Replace one", then only the first occurrence of the original text will be replaced with the new text.
If you click "Replace all", then all occurrences of the original text will be replaced.
When you enable the option 'prompt on replace' TreePad will ask for a confirmation ("Yes" or "No") each time a replacement is to be made.